Turkey Thighs with Cranberry Sauce for the Slow Cooker
- slow cooker
- 16- ounce can jelly cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 lbs turkey thighs skin removed
- In the slow cooker, combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, vinegar and pumpkin pie spice in slow cooker.
- Next, place turkey thighs on cranberry sauce mixture, with the meaty side down. Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 9-10 hours.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes, then serve.
1/4 tsp ginger
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp allspice