I love the look of party lights on an RV awning, but many of the solutions to add them to the awning can be finicky (such as magnets) or could end up damaging the awning (such as command hooks). Camco has a new product that just might be the best thing ever for those who like to decorate their outside “patio” area while RVing.
The holders slide into the channel in the awning’s roller bar to add party lights, flags, signs or even smaller plants. They are made of plastic, so they are durable for long term use.
- Hang party lights, signs, plants and more from your RV awning roller...
Here is another style for rope light style specifically, but some may struggle to get the rope lights through the circle… you cannot slip them through the clip part 🙁
- Slides into awning roller bar channel to create a convenient hook
Here are a couple of our favorite patio lights for dressing up an RV – of course we have to include the Camco trailer ones, but we like some of the colored ball ones best.
- Nostalgic retro travel trailer party lights
- TWO packs of 10 incandescent palm tree lights, spaced 9" apart on...
- TWO packs of 10 clear incandescent pink flamingo lights, spaced 9"...
We also have more RV and camping themed party lights here.