Everyone has seen collapsible bowls, but there are a ton of different items that are great for RV’ers because they collapse almost flat to save a ton of space in the limited kitchen space available in RVs.
Another great thing about collapsible kitchenware is that it can mean having space to bring a few extra items that you might not otherwise have.
Yes, there really are collapsible tea kettles! You can either get an electric kettle or you can even get one that goes right on the stove top for boondocking.
- Safe Food Grade Protective: Made of safe food grade protective...
- EASY TO TAKE - Designed for camping and hiking, Tthis camping kettle...
I like these colanders, but you will need to measure your sink in your RV before picking up one of these. But I love how it sits above the sink rather than sitting on the bottom of it, for germ reasons.
- BPA Free. User friendly by simply pop-up to open when using and...
For something a little more traditional, these colanders are perfect for rinsing veggies, or straining pasta noodles.
- This simple, flexible, yet stylish kitchen strainer features ergonomic...
Or a set of three if you want a nested set instead.
- ★ Foldable and Space Saving Design - Ergonomic, space-saving design....
Collapsible Stock Pot
These measuring cups collapse, meaning you can bring along a set of measuring cups, rather than using the single pyrex style measuring cup for everything. If you cook a lot and need to know measurements, this set is perfect.
- MEASURING CUPS & SPOON SET: Measure all liquids and solids with our...
If you have ever tried to pour ingredients into smaller RV sized containers, and failed miserably, this set of funnels is perfect. Whether transfering spices or cooking oil, these will help you not make a mess of things… hopefully!
- Food Grade Kitchen Accessories: Soft and flexible funnels for kitchen...
This produce keeper stores flat when you don’t have any fresh fruit or veggies to store in it. This one also lets you adjust the humidity based on which type of produce you are storing in it.
- Wash and store your produce all in one collapsible container; 2-quart...
And of course, food storage containers. These ones are hugely popular, and are microwave and freezer safe.
- SET OF 4 – Our Silicone food storage containers are the easy way to...
Soup or Cereal Bowl
If you are boondocking and need to use paper plates to save on water, you know that sometimes the paper bowls aren’t very robust when standing up to things like a hearty stew or soup. These bowls are perfect for meals you don’t trust to paper.
- Save Space - Portable collapsible bowl take up no space in your...
If you want something larger with a lid, these are perfect.
Of course, there are collapsible dishes for dogs and cats too!
For larger dogs:
- PORTABLE & CONVENIENT: Collapsible dog bowl is 7 inches wide, 2.5...
And for smaller dogs and cats:
- ◆ SAFE MATERIAL: The collapsible dog bowls for travel made of...
This dish drainer allows you to air dry your dishes and includes a draining board so you can drain the water back into the sink. It collapses down for storage when not in use.
They also have a similar collapsible dish pan for washing dishes.
Garbage Bag Holder
This garbage bag holder collapses down to only 2″ when you don’t need it. Great for putting outside while eating or having friends over to visit. The bag just pops in easily.
- [VERSATILITY]: The Stormate Collapsible Garbage Bag Holder can be used...
If you really need something larger for outdoors, this collapsible one might be perfect and the lid is fully zippered. First 30 gallon trash bags.
I love this! There are so many uses for a bucket, but they take up so much space to store in an RV. These buckets are collapsible, which makes bringing a bucket into the RV an easy decision.
These chairs pack down incredibly small, making it easy to make room for camp chairs even in a small RV. They recline, rock and have both a drink holder and a phone holder. These are quite luxurious, and do be warned, they have a luxurious price tag too. But if you have splurge money, this might be one place to spend it on, especially for those with smaller RVs where space is crucial.
Do you stay in RV parks with laundry facilities, but hate to lug around one of those laundry bags that college kids use? This is a great collapsible laundry basket that you can store when you don’t need it (although I know some of you will end up using it as a great catchall basket when it isn’t needed for laundry duty!). It comes in a variety of colors.
- Patent: US 9,926,105 B2 ; DE 20 2014 101 047 U1 ; ZL 2014 1 0386688.1
Collapsible Bluetooth Speaker
Want a speaker but don’t want to give up too much space? This collapsible bluetooth speaker might be perfect, and it has the added bonus of changing color too! The rechargeable battery is good for 9 hours of music.
- Introducing Melody the voice powered music assistant for iHome (fill...
These camping lanterns not only collapse, but they are waterproof and build to survive a 10 foot drop. Battery life is good for 30 hours.
- BRIGHT & LASTING - Equipped with 30 crazy bright LEDs, this compact...
Do you need a small wagon with wheels to haul things around to and from the RV? Perfect for resupply runs on foot or just taking laundry, this wagon collapses for storage when not in use.
- Ideal for sporting events, outdoor concerts, trips to the park,...